Products that value people, planet and local prosperity.
Designed by Fanshawe College's Faculty of Creative Industries in collaboration with Goodwill Industries, Worth face masks are sewn in London, Ontario based on industry research. Each mask is highly durable, comfortable, breathable, washable (300-400 times) and reusable. Your purchase contributes to job creation and valuable skills training to newcomers and post-secondary students in our community.
Choose from four styles of masks - 'The Next Gen', our 3-layer adult mask with adjustable ear loops, 'The Worker', our adult head loop mask for all-day use, 'The Commuter' - our adult on-the-go ear loop mask, and 'The Learner' - our youth on-the-go ear loop mask.
Now introducing... 'The Next Gen' - our 3-layer adult mask
• Layered, high quality, high-thread count, tight weave quilters cotton
• Adjustable, easy-on, easy-off ear loops
• Filtration pocket with 100% non-woven spunbound polypropylene filter included (reusable and washable)
• Air flow design for breathing and adjustable nose bridge insert mitigating fogging of glasses
• Highly durable and washable – 300 to 400 washes
• Packaged with instruction for wear and care
• Made in Ontario